Yup, the US Walmart and the Canadian Walmart are 2 totally different businesses. Really sucks when we never see any of the Walmart exclusives. [img]mad.gif[/img]
if they used tha face of the Wal-Mart one on the normal one's uh... rest of the head, it'd look great, ut yeah, Canada's gets fuck all [img]frown.gif[/img]
Yup, the US Walmart and the Canadian Walmart are 2 totally different businesses. Really sucks when we never see any of the Walmart exclusives. [img]mad.gif[/img]
Those with Wal Mart Ravens should count themselves very fortunate. No Spawn at our WalMarts AT ALL[img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">or any real action figures at all, the closest most of the Wal-Marts get around here is ML's, they just recently got ML5Originally posted by KillerKanuck:
Yup, the US Walmart and the Canadian Walmart are 2 totally different businesses. Really sucks when we never see any of the Walmart exclusives. [img]mad.gif[/img]
hell might as well be in Canada, sure wont find one around these walmarts
Thursday... I'm browsing a new Walmart and suddenly my heart does a little flip when I see a bunch of S25 figs on the peg... the front two are Raven and I have the sudden urge to pee...
...well fuck it if they aren't just the regular figs. Walmart exclusives my ass... what the hell are they peddlin' the regular figs for?
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Only in Canada, eh?
Man that does suck! [img]frown.gif[/img]
yeah I thought I heard they were'nt going to Canada
Ha, sucks for Canada then.
Bookmarks